2.06.2009

Prefuse 73 - Everything She Touched Turned Ampexian



This is the album cover for Preuse 73's new album, due April 14th. Not sure who's responsible for it According to commentor Judah, the cover is by Dan McPharlin, who I've been seeing a lot of lately and discussed previously. It's obviously riffing off of old prog-rock covers. Even the logo looks retro, in a very satisfying way. The reveal of new Prefuse albums always gets me excited, ever since I discovered Vocal Studies + Uprock Narratives. I previously discussed the great work Kim Hiorthøy did for Prefuse's last album, which I thought was pretty successful. Can't wait to hear what this album sounds like.

Preuse 73
Warp Records

1 comment:

  1. it's by Dan McPharlin, according to a comment on his flickr account.

    ReplyDelete