10.07.2009

D.C. Record Fair #3



The third DC Record Fair last Sunday at Comet Ping Pong was exciting. Hundreds of vinyl junkies came through. I spent a lot of money. Pizza was eaten. Unfortunately I missed getting a signed poster by Mingering Mike. But I had a great time.



Above is a slideshow of photos I took while I was there. The Vinyl District (one of the sponsors) posted a photo recap of the fair, including a few of my shots. BrightestYoungThings has an article on the fair featuring some great shots by Sergey Guryakov and Mia Mabanta. I'll be posting scans of the records I bought to The Cover Down once I have my scanner in order.

The Vinyl District: DC Record Fair Recap
BrightestYoungThings: DC Record Fair in ALL It’s Glory
Comet Ping Pong

RELATED
Washington, D.C. Record Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment