4.20.2008

Los Campesinos! - Hold On Now, Youngster...


I've been neglecting this blog. I doubt many people read it so no loss, I guess. Anyway, yesterday was Record Store Day. 20% off everything. So I bought a few things and got tons of free stuff. One of the albums was Arts & Crafts, Broken Social Scene label-mates Los Campesinos! new album "Hold On Now, Youngester...".


It's a rock album that reminds me a lot of BSS's work. Giant walls of beautiful, exciting sounds. I could have purchased this on the merits of the album packaging alone, done by an artist named Sarah Duncan. Her website is filled with great things, including a viciously amazing flash animation on the splash page. Good times.

Sarah Duncan
Los Campesinos!
Arts & Crafts

Also... a fun video.



No comments:

Post a Comment