8.20.2009

The Cover Down Update





Updates to The Cover Down (my second blog for posting album cover scans) have been slow recently. This is mostly likely due to me not being happy with the quality of my old HP scanner, the time it takes to scan a single sleeve, attempting to post more often on this blog and just being busy in general. Also, the search function is still broken (same for this blog). But I have managed to get a few pieces up.

Highlights include the packaging for Milton Nascimento's Clube Da Esquina 2, the artwork from Gil-Scott Heron's Winter In America, several Airto posts and my treasured copy of Jimi Hendrix's Electric Ladyland. I've also been posting a few of these on Discogs, as I've recently started cataloging my music collection there. I'll be adding more posts soon.

The Cover Down

No comments:

Post a Comment